Hand in Hand invests significant efforts and resources to provide equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, Hand in Hand made the necessary accessibility adjustments, ensuring that a person with a disability can independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
|Institution||Handicap Parking||Directional Signage||Accessible Toilet|
|The NGO’s Office in Jerusalem||Yes||Accessible||Yes|
|Hand in Hand School in Jerusalem||Yes||Accessible||Yes|
|Hand in Hand school in Kfar Qara||Yes||Accessible||Yes|
|Hand in Hand School in Beit Berl||Yes||Accessible||Yes|
|Hand in Hand School in Jaffa||Yes||Accessible||Yes|
|Hand in Hand School in the Galilee||Yes||Accessible||Yes|
|Hand in Hand School in Haifa||Yes (however, not in the kindergarten building)||Accessible||Yes|
|Hand in Hand Kindergarten in Kfar Qasem||Yes||Accessible||Yes|
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Employee training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
Accessible call center – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
Additional forms of contact – there are a few forms of contact:
Contact via the “contact” form on the website
ISRAEL MAIN OFFICE
P.O. Box 10339
Jerusalem 91102, Israel
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.
Hand in Hand believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were completed in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation pattern using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
CONTACT MEANS FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
- Name: Ofer Matan
- Phone: +972-54-9478079
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement update date: 14/10/2020